Saturday, May 8, 2010

SDD Review!


Woohoo! Singapore Dance Delight was AWESOME! I feel really inspired by all the dance crews! Congrats to JATB for representing Sunnypore to participate in Japan Dance Delight! Singapore's dance scene is certainly getting bigger and better!

I want to thank Raw Street Code for the wonderful journey. We've been through a lot, like really a lot. I like girl power, so does RSC! We super love girls to the max. No guys allowed. HAHAHA. Okay I'm just kidding on that part. But really, girls should represent man! We must show them what GIRL POWER IS! MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Joyce and the boys too power already. JOYCE YOU SUPERJITAO ROCK TO THE MAX!

Okay, and then I was suppose to upload Ryan's Interveiw part 2. BUT THEN MY HARD DISK CRASHED. #@!$#!#%&^*$^&%^#%^ So, I will have to re-edit the videos all over again (Heng I still have the tape). Somemore 3rd year in RP, have to chiong for Portfolio and FYP. Give me some time, I will do my best to update asap!

Oh yes! For all you Poppers! Super Jam is hosting an event "Pro-Am" battle. Do come on down and experience the Pro-Am battle style if you're interested! I is am joining. Damn nervous. I can't freestyle Popping for nuts but I is will try! See you all on this coming Saturday if you're coming!

For more info, do visit http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=116924521674380

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home