Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy 2010!!

Hey guys!

It's me Ben!
Just like Marzipan said, HAPPY 2010!
2009 was a pretty tough year, wasn't it?
I remember how much fun 2008 had.

BUT... in with the new, out with the old, 2010 is here!

Speaking about "new"...
Bobby aka Mileage from Elite Force Crew has just opened his webstore, so for all you people who have been wanting to get your hands on that "Mileage High Club" or "Bobby Mileage Air" tee, here's your chance!

www.bobbymileageclothing.com

Also, he's gonna be dropping some new designs in 2010, and be on the lookout for hoodies coming your way.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't an advertisement for Bobby, I'm just sharing with you guys because I know many of us out there will be interested to cop a tee or two... I've ordered 3 myself! hahahaha...

PS: Robin's in one of the pictures under the gallery section, can you spot him? haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home