Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kyogo in SHINGAPORE

Hello everyone!

This year has been really awesome! We have Bobby Mileage, Brian Green, WCO, Sala who visited Singapore but I have never dreamt that D'OAM, Kyogo would be down in Singapore as well!

I'm really glad that I took the opportunity and committed a week of training and performance for Esplanade's 4Flo 16 Dance Challenge Festival. I HAVE TO SAY IT AGAIN. IT WAS AWESOME!!! Minus school in the morning though.

I have to thank Willy and Melissa for asking me to participate in this. It was a very last minute decision, we choreographed a routine within 2 hours just a night before audition on the next morning. You should have seen our faces, we got so damn excited when we met Kyogo in person! His english is superjitao the dope and he is so humble!

That is also the most hectic week ever. We have to learn the choreography within 16 hours. Monday to Thursday from 7pm - 11pm. Usually we have to end up taking cabs home, my bank savings are depleting like crazy on that week as well. LOL.

I feel that Kyogo is really an awesome teacher and a dancer. He has been very patient with us, guiding us with passion, and giving us words of wisdom in dance. Hanging out with him is pure joy as he's a very nice and outgoing person. I really admire his style of Hip Hop and I like his style too. Too bad he won't be in Osaka in October Marzipan. :'(

Then again, I'm so excited! Marzipan, Rach Hoho, Imoto and I are leaving for Osaka soon! Whee-o-whee!

Stay tune for more videos as I'll be editing more! Here are 3 videos first. Heh.








Kyogo's Routine :) He took over Melissa's position as she sprained her ankle 2 days before the performance. But it was such an honor to be able to dance on the same stage as him! *Faint*

3 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Hi Folks, I chances upon your blog when doing a search for dancing team/school. Is there any way I could contact u people to find out more details & see if there is any opportunity to work together as I'm working on filming projects. Kindly revert soonest then, thank you! :)

*I've subscribed to this post, so I will get a notification if you were to reply*

August 25, 2010 at 6:48 PM

 
Blogger QPT said...

Kids enjoying the water at BatteryPark,NewYork

June 22, 2012 at 7:42 AM

 
Blogger Mike said...

Thanks for giving such kind of great information
Buy Lasix Online

September 17, 2012 at 12:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home